Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Am I still here???


Am I still here...Of course I am! still in my sewing room, going through fabrics and patterns and trying to find the ones I like best to begin building my line.

In case I didn’t inform you, I decided to turn my passion into my business. Still I’m working for an investment company and sewing for others part-time.

I’ve acquired a bunch of new fabrics in really cool colors and textures. My mom loves them as much do. I usually take her with me fabric shopping, we spend hours picking and choosing.  I love the clothes she used to wear when she went out. She’s a fashion hottie, in a good way. I look at her vintage clothes all the time in amazement. I believe her clothes are where I began to love back in the day clothing.  
 
Also I’ve been working on editing my business plans. Here in SC where I live my outfits have gotten a lot of attention. I want to grow from being a part-time seamstress/ designer to more. I know it will take time but still I pray for things to change.

Well sew girl sew!!! Is all I hear...

No comments:

Post a Comment